Tuesday, November 25, 2008

My Cover!!!


It's here!!! The Ghost Shrink, the Accidental Gigolo, & the Poltergeist Accountant is one step closer to publication!

Check out the cover!!! -->

A real cover. As in for a real book. Something that someone (namely Samhain Publishing) is really going to publish. It's really happening!!! Aaaaahhhh!!! (Scream with me, people. It's more fun than you might think. Come on... you know you want to...)

I probably scared the bejeezus out of my neighbors with my hysterics when I saw I had a "Coming Soon" page on the Samhain Website. But this... hooo, baby. This is an actual, honest-to-god, bonafide cover.

So what do you think? Go ahead, judge a book by its cover.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is the coolest cover I've seen in awhile. Very cute. You should let everyone on the Pen Loop know and take a look...YOUR FIRST COVER! I'm soooooo jealous.

kelly

Shelli Stevens said...

Awesome, Vivi! What a cute cover! So fun! Just like the title :)

Congrats I know how exciting it is!

Vivi Andrews said...

Thank you, Shelli and Kelly! I'm giddy. :)

Lesa~Dragon said...

Vivi - it's fantastic!

Can't wait to have that one on my shelf when it's pub'd.

Congrats!

Unknown said...

Approve! And I would buy it based on the title/cover alone- w/o even knowing who the author is. Cool fonts, colors and graphic details. OMG, how exciting! I'm totally impressed.

Vivi Andrews said...

Yay! Thank you, Lesa & Anne! I'm so glad everyone likes it. I'm so blinded by the fact that it's mine that I would probably love it even if it was hideous. So nice to have confirmation that it's as gorgeous as I think it is!

Delilah Marvelle said...

What a great fun cover!!!!! I'm so excited for you (first cover!!! Squee!) and can't wait to read it!!!

memi said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WOOHOOO!!!

THIS IS ME SCREAMING WITH YOU!

I suppose I can stop using capitals now. CONGRATULATIONS!

Okay, just that once more.

=)

Janelle Dakota's blog said...

Vivi, I love the cover! I can't wait to read it.

Kate Diamond said...

Great cover! You are awesome, and I am so grateful to have you about for inspiration!

Loving the cover, and loving the fabulous title.