Thursday, August 13, 2009

Spotlight on Serengeti Heat! Woot!

Serengeti Heat is the Spotlight Review on the Romance Reviews Today Blog! Can I get a "woot!", ladies and gentlemen? "Fast paced and full of life, this steamy tale is one you won’t want to miss." Awww, RRT reviewer Lori Ann, you do say the sweetest things. Check it out: REVIEW!

And in other news... I'm starting to get really jazzed about my October Karmic Consultants book. The Ghost Exterminator: A Love Story. Cover art and excerpts and blurbs, oh my! As soon as they get the Big Boss's stamp of approval, I'll post 'em here for your viewing pleasure. This one is from the para-rom-com half of my personality and is my first book length release! There will be much dancing around the living room when this baby releases. October 27th, boys and girls. Mark your calendars.

No comments: