Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guest Author: Vivian Arend

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Today we are joined by the always fabulous Vivian Arend, celebrating her latest shifter release Silent Storm (available today!). And now, without further ado... I give you, Vivian Arend! (Applause!)

SHIFTERS!!!!!!

I love them. All of them, the furry and the finny and the fluffy. I know, I know, I tossed in the word finny there, and lost a few of you. But actually…shifters of all kinds are sexy. I mean, a wolf would be nice to cuddle up in whether in wolf or human form, but for the real sexy moments, don’t you want the human? All the time? :P Besides, cats make me sneeze.

Even in my release out today, Silent Storm, the air and water shifter heroine and hero have moments they turn to their natural habitats for a moment or two, but in any of the heated moments? Man oh man oh man…

Right? ;)

(Oh, and I have to really warn you. This one is hot. A lot hotter than my usual shifters. Be careful.)

Love speaks volumes without a single word.

Pacific Passion, Book 3

In the months they’ve traveled together, Laurin Marshall and Matt Jentry’s attraction has grown beyond spectacular sexual passion to into a deeper emotional connection. Still, Laurin wrestles with one last question: how a water shifter and an air shifter can possibly find permanent common ground.

Matt is content to wait patiently for Laurin to realize he has no desire to change her sky-borne nature. Until a giant golden eagle touches down on the Stormchild and tips the delicate balance of more than just the boat.

Laurin’s obvious affection for the newcomer comes as a shock. And so does the flash of jealousy that interferes with his shamanic ability to heal the man’s malady. While Matt struggles to balance his conflicted responsibilities, Laurin attempts to reconcile her undeniable feelings for one of her kind with her desire for Matt.

Somewhere between the ocean depths and the mountaintops, they need to find a love strong enough to call them both home to the Stormchild.

Warning: Familiar lovers (hot) with old rivals (hotter) and a wild curse-melting ménage (hottest yet). Get ready for one exotic paranormal that will make you look to the skies and sea with longing.

Ebook available: Samhain | Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Read an Excerpt

---

If you want more information about of my previous stories, you can track me down me various places. Website | Blog | Twitter | Facebook

Now for a little fun!

The fabulous Ms. Arend has 5 copies of the first ebook in this series, Stormchild, to give away today. I can personally vouch for the awesomeness that is this story. To enter, go to her blog, comment on today's post, and tell her Vivi sent you! Go forth and win, reader-minions!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You mean you two aren't the same person? ;)

I'm off to comment at Vivian's website. This sounds like a new series I need to get hooked on!

kayla said...

Sounds great! Can't wait, looking forward to it.

Pommawolf Emeraldwolfeyes said...

First of all I have to tell you that I just love the Granite Lake Wolves, Series. I fell in love with all the characters and I am going to reread them again this summer....*S*
I would dearly love to win your Stormchild.

Thank you so much for the wonderful contest, and look forward to reading more of your books....*S*

Darcy

pommawolf @hotmail.com

Jen B. said...

I'm on my way to comment. Yay!

Viv Arend said...

Thanks guys, and I hope I just made some of Vivi's followers very happy. BRAWHAHAHAHA!

:D