Monday, May 18, 2015

Around the Blog-o-sphere

Good morning, darlings!  Today I have two (count them TWO!) special blog appearances as I count down the hours until UNBEARABLE DESIRE launches into the world.  Come visit me and you may find yourself taking home a free ebook!

Appearance the First: Beam Me Up Monday with Darynda Jones

Today I'm delighted to be visiting the unspeakably awesome and almost insultingly talented Darynda Jones at her blog.  I'm chatting about my leap-into-it approach to life and love and how it translated into me writing the second-chance-romance novella that became Unbearable Desire.

Check it out. (This one seems to be delayed this morning, but will hopefully be up later!)
 

Appearance the Second: Fantastic Fables Blog Event at Dark Faerie Tales Blog

I'm also thrilled to be a part of the Fantastic Fables Blog Event!  What would happen if my heroine Moira was dropped into a classic fairy tale?  Would her need to meddle keep those Disney princesses out of trouble?

No comments: