Saturday, October 8, 2011

Ghost Art!

Ghosts of Boyfriends Past, my ghosts and Valentine's curses novella (or perhaps we should call it a novella-plus since it's a bit on the long side) which'll be hitting the shelves this coming January now has a pretty face to show the world! Look, everyone, ART!



Angela Waters gave me this slice of pretty to show off. Isn't it deliciously curse-ish? I'm all aflutter.

What do you think? (And does anyone else want to steal that model's hair? Or is that just me?)

3 comments:

Vivant said...

Gorgeous cover. And yes, the model's hair is envy-worthy, but what I love most are the playful fonts.

Spam word = outfor
This won't be out for months and I want it NOW.

Jen B. said...

Yay! Love the cover. I think her hair looks like a lot of work. You can have it. So, is there more Karmic soon? I need my fix!

Vivi Andrews said...

Jen - This one is very similar in tone to the Karmics so hopefully it can satisfy at least part of your craving.

I'm just finishing up another Karmic now - it'll be heading to my editor next week so keep your fingers (toes... random appendages...) crossed that she loves it and we can get it a spot in next year's release schedule.