Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shiftery Goodness

For a couple years now, people have been asking me when I'm going to write another shifter story and I didn't have an answer.  It was always some indefinite point in the distant future.  For the last week or so, I haven't wanted to jinx it (because I'm wildly superstitious), so I've been keeping mum about this new project I've just started working through, but today I'm too excited not to share.  So here goes...

I'm writing another cat shifter story, boys and girls. 

More leonine goodness for your reading pleasure... just as soon as I finish it, submit it to the Awesome Editor, get it wedged into Samhain's busy scheduled, edited etc, and into your hot little hands.  So... it won't be next week, or anytime very soon, but I'll keep you posted.  For now, just be warned.  More shifters are coming.

3 comments:

Vivant said...

YAY!!!!

Your shifters are awesome! Of course, all of your characters are awesome, but I've been hoping for some more shifters. :)

Vivi Andrews said...

Happy to realize your hope, Vivant. :)

catarina said...

the story is going to be about lions or will it be another shifters?