Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mele Kalikimaka!

In case you've been wondering where I disappeared to, the answer is here:



I've arrived in Hawaii for Christmas with my family and while this is my favorite thing ever in the history of mankind, it is also a bit exhausting doing all the shopping and wrapping and decorating and cooking (and lions and tigers and bears, oh my!) for not just myself but also for family members who need assistance.  So I've been BUSY, boys and girls, but now I get to reap the rewards of family time and memory making.  (And maybe reading a holiday book or three.)

I wish you all the most brilliant of holiday seasons, whatever you may be celebrating this time of year.  I hope you and yours are well and happy--and have plenty of books to read! 

And as we say here in the islands, Mele Kalikimaka and a Hau'oli Makahiki Ho!


No comments: