Monday, March 21, 2016

Buffering...

I haven't had much to say lately.  I tend to emerge from my writing hole when I have some news to share - a new release date to announce, a new book to squeal about - but lately that news has been thin on the ground.

I'd love to be able to tell you about a new book in the Lone Pine Pride series, but I'm afraid Mateo's story has been indefinitely delayed.  My publisher is closing up shop and until I know what that will mean for me and my books moving forward, I have put the Lone Pine Pride series on pause.

In the mean time my other books are still being sold at the usual retailers and you can check out my contemporary pen name, Lizzie Shane, while we all wait for news on what will be happening with my paranormal future.

I'm trying to have patience (never really one of my virtues) so please bear with me as we're buffering...

No comments: