Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mas Buzz for Finder's Keeper!

This morning, I opened up my email box and what to my wondering eyes should appear?  An alert for another shiny Finder's Keeper Review: 4.5 Nymphs from Literary Nymph Reviews!!

"I really enjoyed this fun and entertaining paranormal romance. It’s fast-paced, has vivid descriptions and the bantering dialogue between Mia and Chase cracked me up."

Thank you, Literary Nymphs!  You can check out the full review HERE.

In four short weeks, this baby is gonna hit the shelves and you can see for yourself.  In the mean time, don't forget to snag THE GHOST EXTERMINATOR: A LOVE STORY while it's free (just in time for Halloween!) for Kindle (#43 in the free store! help us crack the top 20!), Nook & from Samhain!  Tell your friends!  Don't let the Free-ness pass you by!

No comments: