Monday, January 21, 2013

Delinquent Blogger

Hello, world!  I really have been quite hermit-ish and a terrible slacker at the blogging lately.  You can blame this on my shiny new (kinda secret cuz I'm too chicken to share it just yet) project.  Or you can blame my silence on the fact that some lovely soul sent me a box of books and I've read seven of them in the last five days (no joke).  Or you can blame it on the fact that I recently discovered Dr. Who is broadcast on BBC America (who knew this and didn't tell me???) so I've been loading up my DVR with the joy of The Doctor.  (Who's your favorite companion?  You can tell me.  I don't judge.)

But perhaps the best thing to blame it on is the fact that I just haven't had much to say.  Just me, sitting here, reading books, pondering the joys of travel through time and space, and being generally quite boring.  (I even did my taxes.  If that isn't boring, I don't know what is.)

What about you darling people?  Anything new going on in your worlds?  Any fabulous new books discovered? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you didn't know about the Doctor on BBC America. I feel like a terrible friend for not telling you. Favorite companion is debatable. I really like Cpt Jack. But is he really considered an official companion or just someone the Doctor trips across occasionally? If we're talking traditional companions I have a fondness for Rose. But Martha was the one that drove me the least nutty so I like her best.