Monday, June 9, 2014

Anticiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-pation

It's almost here!  Can you believe it?  Tomorrow is Jaguar's Kiss release day!  Squeee!  My lions and tigers and bears (oh my!) will be released into the world in a few short hours.  If you've pre-ordered your copy, the Kindle & Nook elves are getting ready to sneak into your ereading device and leave you a book at two in the morning.  (Creeepy, creepy e-reader elves who leave us such wonderful gifts.) 

Now if you'll excuse me, I must needs dance around my living room belting out my theme song for the day...

The book will come out, tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be shape-shifter.  The book'll come out tomorrow, so you gotta hang on til tomorrow... then you can binge-read.  Toooooooomorrrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, you're Jaguar's Kiss release day!!!!

2 comments:

Vivant said...

Geez, two earworms from one post - Anticipation and Tomorrow. Well done! And happy release day tomorrow!

Vivi Andrews said...

LOL. Thank you!