Monday, August 18, 2014

Jaguars and Lions and Reviews, Oh My!

I'm starting to get awfully excited about the upcoming Taming the Lion release, boys and girls.  It's gonna be here in just over six weeks!  I'm definitely getting into Lion Mode... and guess what just hit my inbox?  It's a sexy new review for Jaguar's Kiss.  And if you haven't read Jaguar's Kiss yet, now is the PERFECT time because it is tightly linked with Taming the Lion.  (The two stories feature besties finding their fellas.)

Here's what Night Owl Reviews had to say about Jaguar's Kiss...  (You can read the full review here.)

"This fast paced and smooth flowing plot keeps readers on the edge with suspense, drama and spicy romance."

"The reader can’t help but get caught up in this romance..."

"I will be looking forward to reading the next novella in the Lone Pine Pride series..."

 I'm delighted to hear it because Taming the Lion is coming soon--and it's a full length novel this time!

1 comment:

Vivant said...

Like the reviewer, I can't wait to see what comes next! Just read the blurb for Taming the Lion and had to laugh at the warning...oh my!

On another note, happy birthday, and thanks for the Super sale. Gotta say, I love how you celebrate!