Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tiger - Week One

It's been a good week, boys and girls!  Folks seem to be enjoying Tangling with the Tiger, but in case you haven't checked it out yet, here's another little teaser and a (Top Pick!) review that just popped into my inbox.  :)

Tangling with the Tiger - Out Now
“I don’t want you to get the wrong idea. I’m not anyone’s savior. I’m not going to heal you with love or anything like that. I don’t want a mate.”
“I’m too broken to ask for that,” he said softly. “But when I’m with you things are…” Again the words, why wouldn’t they work? “Peaceful. I just want some of that peace.”
She wet her lips, the sight tantalizing and distracting. “So you use me for peace and I use you for…um…” A blush stained her cheeks.
Sex. “Whatever you want.” He could have said it for her, but he found it entirely too adorable to see bold, brash Grace stammering for words.
“Right. So we just use one another and everyone’s happy?”
Happy. That was a word he hadn’t thought about in a while. His thoughts fractured, skittering after happy, chasing it, trying to remember what it felt like.
“Dominec?”
He focused on her face, on the tiny frown wrinkle between her brows as she studied him.
“Your eyes were doing that thing again.”
Grace. Happy. “Yes.”
Her frown deepened. “What?”
The words weren’t working. So he dismissed them. Her lips were close.
So he kissed them.


**

According to the lovely folks at Night Owl Reviews who gave us a Top Pick (!!!) Tangling with the Tiger is "awesome, fun, steamy, suspenseful, and exciting to read. I was caught up in the fascinating and truly original storyline, romance, action, and drama."

Check out the Full Review.

No comments: