Monday, August 10, 2009

The Blank Page

You may have heard authors refer to the intimidation of the blank page. I don't have that fear. I love the possibilities of the blank page. I don't often feel stalled. There is always another idea coming. Another story to write.

However, right now, I don't have anything blogworthy to say. I'm writing huge chunks of awesome all over my new WIP, but blogging? Yeah, sorry. I'm not really feeling it.

So I apologize for my dearth o' posts over the last few days and warn you that a similar dearth o' posts might be on the agenda for the next little bit. Be consoled (if you like reading my booky witticisms as well as the ones I slap up here without the benefit of a brilliant editor) that I am hard at work on a new story that will kick large quantities of gluteous maximus.

No comments: