Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Good News!

Didja like Serengeti Heat? Didja wanna read more lion-y goodness? Are ya waiting with bated breath? Well, unbate that breath, baby!

Serengeti Storm is coming this January!!!

Shana's been a very naughty kitty and it's time for big bad Caleb to take her down a notch or two. Return to Three Rocks Pride for a romance that'll burn hot right through a winter storm!

I'm psyched. Can ya tell? Little bit? Scream with me, y'all. You know you want to. Woohooooooooo!

5 comments:

Vivant said...

Congratulations!

Taking a deep unbated breath, I give you a big woohoooo!

Vivi Andrews said...

LOL. Thanks!

Leah Braemel said...

Congratulations, Vivi!

I'm looking forward to reading it.

Vivi Andrews said...

Thanks, Leah! Is there another Hauberk Protection book to tantalize readers in the near future?

Michele Staci said...

Vivi,
Woohoo! I'm doing the snoopy dance for ya! I hope I will be getting a cover and blurb for the newsletter!