Friday, September 10, 2010

Delay of Game (and win an ARC!)

Today was supposed to be the day of the Michael Minor interview, but he's running late. Okay, if I'm honest, I'm up to my ears in edits right now. So I give you instead a couple links to a couple DEEPLY awesome things that made me giggle and chortle until I fell off my chair. Ready?


  1. The Brilliant Minds behind the Nine Naughty Novelists have launched a serial novel on their blog (and they're giving away a nook, too!). The Zillionaire Vampire Cowboy's Secret Werewolf Babies premiered yesterday to rave reviews. Check it out! (And don't forget to enter to win that nook!)
  2. In the classic tradition of Old Skool romance, Smart Bitches guest reviewer "redheadedgirl" posted the funniest spoilerific review I've read in an age. Surrender to the Night, darlings. And surrender to the laughter. Here's the link. (I feel I should confess as I was linking this I actually shouted "Link me up, Scottie!" at my computer. Yep, I'm a nerd.)

**I almost forgot to mention! I'm giving away a Serengeti Lightning ARC today on Twitter. Just use the hashtag #serengetiARC by 10pm EST to be entered to win! Good luck!**

And if the title wasn't enough to get you over to the Naughty Nine, check out their rockin' book trailer!

No comments: