Friday, April 15, 2011

Coming Attractions!

Good news, shifterlovers! Serengeti Sunrise - yes, boys and girls, Zoe's story! - is now available for pre-order from Samhain. May 10th is right around the corner and your lovely copy can be waiting for you on the day, ready for you to dive right into the shifter lovin'.

In anticipation of the release, make sure you swing by during the first week of May for my Favorite Things Giveaway where I will be giving away gobs (GOBS, I tell you!) of books to a new lucky winner each day. You even get to pick your poison from the list of prizes still available. I love choices. (Especially when I'm forcing other people to make them.) I will also have the infamous (at least among people who heard me bitch about not being able to find a way to shoe-horn it into the story) Deleted Scene! Get a peek at all the dirty things I wanted Zoe and Tyler to do, but just couldn't squeeze into the plot. ;)

Aaaaand, for fans of the Karmic Consultants, the next KC story, A Cop & A Feel is coming soon. July 12th! Right around the corner! This tasty little bite of a story has, wait for it, CARNIES! (I'm way too excited about the carnies.)

Other things I'm way too excited about: Nalini Singh's Kiss of Snow. Julia Quinn's Just Like Heaven. And the discovery that Gena Showalter has more Alien Huntress books that I haven't read yet! (Excuse me while I take a moment for a fangirl squee.)

Happy weekend, y'all.

2 comments:

Carly M. said...

What's a carnie?

I too am looking forward to "Just Like Heaven." I think JQ is at her best with self-aware heroines on the fringes a la Penelope Featherington.

Vivi Andrews said...

I LOVED Romancing Mister Bridgerton. Colin & Penelope were definitely among my favorites. Admittedly, I tend to think JQ can do no wrong.

Carnies are carnival folk. And, to be perfectly honest, there aren't really many in the story. But it does take place at a carnival. :)