Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Sexorcist: RT Approved

Four stars! RT liked it! They really liked it!

"In her latest Karmic Consultants adventure, Andrews delights with two hot characters who are so colorful you'll laugh out loud. Bright and bubbly Brittany is the perfect foil for the brooding and cynical Luis. Their love story is wonderful, as is a classic roundup of many of the much-loved Karmic characters."


If you're a subscriber, you can check out the full Reviewy Goodness here: http://www.rtbookreviews.com/book-review/sexorcist

They also rated it a "scorcher". Which made me blink. Is it the lickable abs? The title? I've had a few people refer to the scalding hotness they find in this book, but I've always thought it was one of my more awww cute books. C'mon y'all, sex standing up against a mirror is sweet. It was Brittany's dream (sorta). Like I said to a friend the other day, it's like Make a Wish Foundation sex. No, really. (Dirtiest wish evah.)

(Dear Make a Wish Foundation, Please do not sue me. I think you're really great. kthxbai.)

No comments: