Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Biggest Loser: Romance Reader Edition

Weight loss is one of those things that I believe is a gazillion times more difficult to do on your own. Technically, yes, you are the one burning the calories, or counting them or both, but having an accountability system and folks in the trenches with you always helps me think healthier and get my butt to the gym. I would never go if not for my Gym Buddy. (I love you, Gym Buddy, AKA Workout Enabler!) And I need to go. Writing is sitting on your butt in front of a computer all day. It would be so easy to lose all concept of muscle tone.

The Biggest Loser show is a kickass concept and I love the mini-BL competitions that always seem to spring up, spurring us all on to healthier life-styles. My sister won her office's edition (that's my family kicking ass and taking names, baby!) and now romance readers get in on the action!

In the category of Cool Stuff Made Possible by the Interwebz: Ashley March is launching a romance reader & writer version of the Biggest Loser! There will be prizes, teams, motivation and support. Want to drop a few or more than a few? Visit Ashley's blog to find out how you can participate.

No comments: