Monday, June 6, 2011

Release-y Preview Goodness!

Hello, boys and girls! We've got all sorts of release-y news comin' at you. First, I'd like to take a moment to send a gushy thank you to everyone who has been enjoying Serengeti Sunrise. I'm positively gobsmacked that as of my writing this the little novella that could is still on the Samhain store's top ten list. How crazy is that? So a big THANK YOU to everyone who helped put it there. Y'all rock.

And now, on to coming attractions!

We have review-y goodness for A Cop & A Feel! Literary Nymphs Reviews got a sneak peek at the book and they liked it! Four and a half nymphs! "There are some stories that plod along…be assured…this short story isn’t one of them. This contemporary paranormal grabbed my attention with the very first sentence and didn’t let go as it raced to the end. " Woot! Check out the full review here.

Also on the upcoming agenda (and I'm not sure I remembered to mention it here because we had guests and things were kinda chaotic) this fall I'll have a post-apocalyptic romance novella coming out. Reawakening Eden is a story about learning to love after a plague wipes out most of the world, when it's hard enough just to survive let alone find joy in life again. So yeah, it's a bit more serious than some of my stuff. But then in January we have Ghosts of Boyfriends Past, which it is safe to say returns us to my less-than-serious happy place. This paranormal romance novella is ghosts, curses, and giggles.

And last but not least, we have pretties! In the spring of 2012, three of the Serengeti novellas (Storm, Lightning & Sunrise) will be combined into the Serengeti Sins print anthology and we have cover art! Lookee, y'all! What do you think? Sassy, eh?

I think that's all I've got for coming attractions. Now I'm back to work on the works in progress!

1 comment:

Brenda Hyde said...

Ohhhh, I can't wait for all the future goodness:) That is an AWESOME cover. I love it!