Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Bidder Up on Choice Super Swag



It's that time of year again, ladies and gentlemen!  It's the Brenda Novak Auction to Save the World! (Okay, I'm still in a superhero mood - if we're being all technical it's for Diabetes Research, which is also a hellagood cause.)  All your favorite authors are coming together for fun and a good cause.  You can bid on anything from books to vacation getaways and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.  Wanna have lunch with your favorite author?  That can be arranged, y'all.  (Provided your favorite author is not me, cuz I'm not auctioning off lunch.  Though if it is me... awwww, that's so sweet!  Wanna go to lunch?)

Now, you may be asking, what are you donating this year, Vivi?  Observe, the awesome:

ITEM THE FIRST: SUPERHERO BADASSERY & A SHINY NEW KINDLE
You guys, I want this basket.  I'm a huge nerd for all things superhero, as I believe you may be aware.  The Superman mug?  It is ENORMOUS. (For a super thirst!) And the soft tote bag?  How badly do I want to keep this for myself?  Badly.  Very badly.  Since I already have one just like it, I am willing to give away the Kindle, pre-loaded with all the Midnight Justice stories AND an ARC of the not-yet-released Superbad - my sequel to Superlovin.  But the custom one-of-a-kind Kindle cover?  OMG.  You guys.  I want it.  It's mine.  You can't have it.  Except you can... if you bid now. 

Also, this year, the Rubies snagged their very own category.  There are tons of books & critiques from the Rubies HERE.  But pay particular attention to:

PARANORMAL CRITIQUE PACKAGE
If you are an aspiring paranormal author, this package is insanely badass.  You get feedback from not one, not two, but THREE multi-published, Golden Heart & Daphne Winning paranormal romance authors (one of whom is also a NYT Bestseller!).  Tamara Hogan (author of the Underbelly Chronicles), Darynda Jones (of Best-selling Charlie Davidson fame), and I have come together to offer a critique of a manuscript partial and synopsis (not to exceed 30 pages) and afterward I will follow up with you via email or in person if you are attending the RWA National Conference, to discuss your manuscript. 

Not a writer-type?  All about the books?  Then check out:

THE MASSIVELY PRE-LOADED KINDLE TOUCH
You hear tell of the Rubies, yes?  You want to know what we write... and get a shiny new Kindle in the bargain?  Then be sure to bid on this Kindle Touch with lighted cover, pre-loaded with over 30 Ruby books, including several by yours truly.

SIGNED PRINT EDITIONS OF TICKLE MY FANTASY, THE GHOST EXTERMINATOR & THE SEXORCIST
Perhaps you prefer your books of the pet-able, page-turn-able variety?  Also on the bidder's block is a signed trio of Karmic Consultants Books.  And if you win this... and when you collect your prize you say you saw it here, I will throw in some other cool swag to sweeten the pot.  Some trading cards, of course, and perhaps a .pdf with all the other Karmic stories not yet available in print?

 That's all for me, but there are HUNDREDS of other amazing packages available at this auction.  Go forth and bid, minions!  And remember, it's for a good cause! auctionofyear

No comments: