Thursday, May 29, 2014

Get Your Super Fix Free

Maybe it's because I just saw X-Men: Days of Future Past which I quite enjoyed (though yes, my brain is exploding a little bit from all the wild inconsistencies between all the films - Jean pulverizing Patrick Stewart and then him magically having his own body back again while Scott remains deader than dirt being a notable WTF for me... the timelines are totally screwed, but it was still fun)...

Or maybe it's because tomorrow is my mom's birthday and that's always a good excuse to give stuff away...

Or perhaps it's because I'm recently back from RT where giving away free stuff is ALL THE RAGE...

Whatever my motives, Super Bad and Super Hot are BOTH COMPLETELY FREE THIS WEEKEND.  From now until Monday, you can score some superhero goodness (both with beaucoup five star reviews) for the price of a click.  So click on through to the other side and get reading!



No comments: