Sunday, May 11, 2014

Off to RT!

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go, and the biggest convergence of romance reading book nerds waits for me in New Orleans!  (Can I get a woohoo?)  Good food, good company and great books, what more can a girl ask for?

If you're coming the convention (and really, what could possibly keep you away?) be sure to find me!  I'll be hosting a table at the Samhain Saints & Sinners party on Thursday night, participating in the Ruby Slippered Sisterhood's Burlesque Class & Revue (with feather boas and goodie bags for the first 25 attendees) on Friday, and signing at the Big Book Fair on Saturday (look for me in the traditional section). 

You know it's a professional conference when you pack your new corset and your shiny new halo.  I'll be back with many stories! In the mean time, read on, reader-friends.  Read on.

No comments: