Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A Little Lion Buzz

With the release of Taming the Lion approaching (less than four weeks!!!) the reviews are continuing to roll in.  Here are a couple more that arrived in my inbox recently!

From Me To You gave us 5 STARS!!! (Can I get a woohoo?)

"This novel reminded me of Ms. Andrews' Serengeti Shifters Series because of it's intensity and romantic swagger, which is why I think I liked it so much! [...] I can't wait to see where this series will go next!"

You can check out the full review here.

Aaaaaand Night Owl Reviews liked it too! 4 STARS, baby!

"Readers are in for a riveting shifter romance. [...] I can’t wait to see what happens next with this mixed shifter pride."

The full review is here

How sweet are they? I'm so psyched that people are digging into Lone Pine Pride with me.  THANK YOU!!!  The people who dish about books... y'all are my tribe.  I love you guys.  :)

No comments: