Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ab-tastic!

Lookee lookee, reader-friend! It's my very first ever hunk of studly manflesh cover! I'm a real romance author now! Abs o' steel! Biceps o' steel! Tattoos o' ... okay, not steel, but supreme hotness! Look at the steely rrrrawr of this cover! Woohoo!

The Sexorcist releases in just under seven weeks! (Which is why I am using so many exclamation points!!!) Are you psyched?

And, in related news, I'm over at the Damned Scribbling Women blog today, talking about the various cover art faces of the para rom-com genre. Come school me on your favorite looks!

7 comments:

Natasha A. said...

I am still completely in love with your cover!!! Hot Damn!

Vivi Andrews said...

Thanks, Natasha! Those Samhain cover artists sure know their stuff!

Vivant said...

Wow. Fanning myself here! That is a truly yumalicious cover.

I read your post on DSW and while I have to agree I would not know from this cover that the book is a comedy, the cover would definitely get me to pick it up and read the blurb, and then I'd be hooked on both counts -- hot and funny.

This cover was worth waiting for!

Vivi Andrews said...

It's a grabber, isn't it? Steam-a-licious!

KELLY FITZPATRICK said...

Wow! And wow!

Vivi Andrews said...

Thanks, Kelly!

John smith said...

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, dsw coupon