Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stuff!

I've been remiss lately with my bloggage (mea culpa, boys and girls, mea culpa), but it's because I've been doing so much stuff! Yay, stuff!

Super cool stuff like... looking at cover art (so pretty! I'll share as soon as I get the go ahead!), editing an upcoming release (dear lord, how did I never notice how frequently I use the word against? It's almost frightening), getting freakishly psyched about a cool new idea which might be part of a cool new opportunity (no details yet but I will hint that it involves angels, hellfire and enough blasphemy to see me banned in several states), AND judging a contest which featured one of the absolute best things I've read in years (OM-effing-G if this book does not get published soon I will stalk the writer until I can read the end, I kid you not).

It's shaping up to be a really busy fall at Casa Andrews, chock full of releases, travel (no details finalized yet but China appears to be losing the battle to New Zealand at the moment, place your bids now if you want to travel vicariously through me), and other wild and crazy stuff. Stay tuned, y'all. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.

No comments: