Friday, January 28, 2011

A Random Quote Day

Today, for no apparent reason, I'd like to dedicate the day to a set of unattributed quotes that gave me some grins. Hopefully they do the same for you. Happy Friday, boys and girls.

Never argue with a fool. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.


The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list.

If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I didn't say it was your fault, I said I was blaming you.

The voices in my head may be fake, but they have good ideas!

Hospitality is making your guests feel like they're at home, even if you wish they were.

I scream the same way whether I'm about to be eaten by a shark or seaweed touches my foot.

Some cause happiness wherever they go, others whenever they go.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

No comments: