Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Surprise! You're an Audiobook!

On this week's list of things that crack me up more than they should:

Guess what? Winter Wishes, the anthology of paranormal awesomeness that includes No Angel, is now available as an audiobook! I'm pretty psyched about this development because I'm a huge fan of making books available to low vision booklovers (especially since with my genetic predisposition it's only a matter of time before I am low vision myself).

So why do I find the release of Winter Wishes in audiobook comic? My humor stems from the way I found out. One of my anthology partners tripped across the audiobook on a google search and told the rest of us via Twitter. Surprise! Secret audiobook! I can't wait to hear what the narrator sounds like. :)

Are you an audiobook lover? Do you listen to them in your car or prefer them for visual impairment reasons?

2 comments:

Rhianna said...

Grats Vivi!

I don't go out of my way to find them but I've enjoyed every one I've listened to. There's something to be said for doing spring cleaning with all the windows open and the sun pouring in while you listen to a good book. Or on a long car trip.

Since I found out about you from this anthology I think this is especially cool.

Vivi Andrews said...

Thanks, Rhianna!

Can I just say how much I love hearing how people find me? My life, scavenger hunt style. ;)