Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Sexorcist Gets Physical

It's the Sexorcist print release day! I know! Are you as surprised as I am? Here I am, feeling distinctly smug because I just submitted my third novella in two months (yeeeeah, baby, I'm a writing machine!) and I crawl out of my writing hole, blink as my eyes grow accustomed to daylight once again, and realize, Holy Moses Supposes! It's release day!

Whoops.

This is (I'm probably not supposed to admit this) my personal favorite of all the books I've written (so far). It was nominated for the CAPA for best paranormal romance and now, ladies and gents, you can get your very own physical, hold it in your hands, give it a good home, sniff it, lick it, love it copy of The Sexorcist in print! It will survive the Zombie Apocalypse when all of our technology crumbles (and you know our technology will crumble because no brain is tastier to a hungry zombie than a nerd brain high on internet fumes) and its handy-dandy trade paperback size make it a useful weapon for fending off hungry zombies! Don't delay, your life may just depend on it!

And speaking of sales pitches that crack me up, have y'all seen the Bass-o-Matic? How much do I love Dan Akroyd? Dude.

2 comments:

Vivant said...

Happy print release day!

Perhaps I should buy 2, one for each hand, to better defend against the zombie horde.

And what is the proper collective term for a group of zombies, anyhow?

A murder of crows, a slaughter of zombies?

Vivi Andrews said...

Brilliant plan - double fisted zombie defense. Or just buy a stack so you can chuck 'em at the zombies as projectiles. ;)