Sunday, August 7, 2011

Snazzy New Website Stuff

Lookee, boys and girls! I put something shiny and new up on Das Website! It's a reading recommendations page! I'm all psyched. (As evidenced by the proliferation of exclamation points.)Link
This fabulous new feature includes suggestions for books that are similar to my own in subject matter or style to keep you busy until my next book comes out (so no more complaining about me writing slowly, minions!), and I've listed some of my all-time-favorite, slam-dunk-every-time authors.

Also new on the website: Serengeti Sins, the print anthology featuring Storm, Lightning & Sunrise, is now available for pre-order from Amazon & B&N! (Squeeeee!) And on the B&N page under "people who bought this also bought..." are a bunch of Nora Roberts books. Which, I will admit, caused me a startled double-blink. The books don't really seem to go together, but I suppose Nora is on EVERYONE's people who bought this also bought list, right? Like it's mandated by the Romance Gods or something? She is, after all, La Nora.

So, what do you think? Good list of books on the recs page? Have you already read them all? Or did your TBR just get bigger?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

TBR list = Bigger
Bank account = Smaller

I think I'd be rich if I could just stop buying books and lattes. But that would make me very sad and grumpy so I won't even try.

Jen B. said...

I love it. Another author I follow started a Shelfari tab on her site. I have found a few books that way. I look forward to seeing your recs.