Saturday, November 28, 2009

Attention Amazon Shoppers...

Tickle My Fantasy (officially releasing in print on TUESDAY, DEC 1st) is now available via Amazon.com. Not just for pre-order, boys and girls. Shipping now! A friend of mine informed me her copy arrived on Wednesday. Woot! It's happening. People area actually holding my book in their hot little hands! Touching it, stroking it, reading it!

Notice, I say, people are doing this. Am I doing this? Nope. Know why? Because I live in the back of beyond and the mail takes eleven million years to get here. I don't even have my author copies yet. *sniff, sniff* Rockstar-anthomates Misty Evans & Sela Carsen both got their author copies on Wednesday. Did I? No. Cuz apparently we must bring books in from the outside world by dogsled. Books are heavy. The dogs get tired. Thus, slow mail.

Okay, pity party complete. Now for the fun stuff.

Tickle My Fantasy rocks. (And I can totally say this without bragging because 3/4 of it isn't mine.) MK Mancos navigates through the tricky waters of matchmaking for paranormal beings and demigods in Paramatch.com, Misty Evans walks us through the twelve-step process for kicking that nasty devil-worshiping witchcraft habit (even if the devil in question is as delish as dark chocolate) in Witches Anonymous, and Sela Carsen gives us a naughty librarian and a studly werewolf in Carolina Wolf - really does it get any better? All in tasty bite-sized novellas.

Go ahead. Try to resist the magic. We dare you!

No comments: