Monday, December 21, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me!

I'm back! I have returned to the frozen north, tanned (for me), rested (though still on the wrong time zone), and ready for the Christmas juggernaut. (Any excuse to use the word juggernaut.)

My Christmas Presents from the Unvierse:
1. Emails - 250+ (Ye Gods)

2. Author Copies - Due to Murphy's Law of Shipping, they arrived the morning after I got on a plane for parts southern, but now they are here! They are pretty! I have held my book in my hot (cold, actually, it's Alaska, doncha know) little hands! Woot!

3. Reviews! I got home to not one but two five star reviews! Many thanks to the goddesses at Fallen Angel Reviews who liked The Ghost Exterminator and Bitten by Books who gave The Ghost Shrink, the Accidental Gigolo & the Poltergeist Accountant five tombstones.


Now that I've basked in the glow of presents two and three, it's time to buckle down and address present number one. Wish me luck.

No comments: