Sunday, December 27, 2009

Rave Review

With only 16 days until the release of the second Serengeti Shifter story, it's perfect timing for a new review of story numero uno, Serengeti Heat, don't you think? What a great way to get geared up for Serengeti Storm!

The Raving Readers were beyond flattering in their assessment of Ava & Landon's story. Here are few of my favorite bits: "Serengeti Heat is a fabulously well-done lion shifter story, full of heat and romance."
Not bad, eh? Well check this out: "...the thought of a small beta lioness felling a powerful alpha male like Landon is darn nigh impossible to resist."
Nigh! Darn nigh, even! A reviewer who uses the phrase "darn nigh impossible to resist" is after my own heart, no two ways about it. And then this happened: "Vivi Andrews is a master at her craft, and Serengeti Heat keeps me on a contented afterglow for hours after I finished reading it."
Jeez-ma-crow. She just called me a master at my craft. Crikey. Did you feel that? That was my ego expanding to natural-disaster-causing proportions. Quick! Somebody tell me I suck before my ego explodes and takes out the northern half of the Pacific Seaboard! There's no time to lose!

Or you can just read the review or leave your own comment HERE. Thanks, Raving Readers. Happy reading!

No comments: