Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A Random Collection of Awesomeness

1. Today at Samhain a bunch of New Year's themed stories release including... drumroll please... Bite of Silence, the next Biting Love story from Mary Hughes! Woohooooo! I know, I know, I talk about the freakin' awesomeness of Mary Hughes to an obsessive degree, but her books hit me right in the funny bone and keep on hitting. And they're super-hella-sexy. Really, does it get any better?

2. It's my sister's anniversary! Eleven years. Time certainly flies. I remember their wedding like it was yesterday and now they have three adorable kids and over a decade of matrimonial bliss behind them. Here's to another few decades! Current family record is sixty-four years (and counting) of happily-ever-after. Beat that. Big congrats to my big sis and her hubbie.

3. I'm over at the Ruby blog today talking about sequel jitters, the movie Nine, and why I think Desperate Housewives lost its way after the first season. You are encouraged to swing by and leave a comment. I will then comment back and we will have what is known as a "chat" in the comments section. It will be profound and life-changing. (Disclaimer: Actual life-changeability/profundity may vary.)

No comments: