Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thankful Winners!

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend! I love seeing all the awesome thankful tidings at this time of year. Anyone else still stuffed from Thursday? Did you go shopping on Black Friday?

Should I just skip the preliminaries and get to the WINNERS? All right, y'all, here we go. Drumroll please...

The Winner of an ebook copy of my new release, post-apocalyptic romance Reawakening Eden is... Brenda Hyde!!

The Winner of an advanced digital copy of my Valentine's paranormal romance romp Ghosts of Boyfriends Past is... Susan!!

The Winner of an ebook copy of my Christmas angels & demons novella No Angel is... Jen B.!!

CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS!!!

Please email me at vivi@viviandrews.com to claim your prize. (If you've won something you already have a copy of, let me know and we'll work something out.) Prizes must be claimed by noon Pacific time on Tuesday (extended because I'm a couple hours late announcing the winners... mea culpa, I was busily wrapping Xmas presents!). If we have unclaimed prizes on Tuesday, I'll draw another winner at that time.

Happy Holidays, everyone!

No comments: