Monday, September 16, 2013

Dear Author Review of Super Bad

And speaking of reviews... it appears the folks over at Dear Author have taken a look at Super Bad!  (Check out the review HERE.)  Now, I'll be honest, I haven't read it.  Because I'm chicken.  The ladies at Dear Author are smart, highly opinionated, and don't pull any punches, so when I saw they had reviewed Super Bad, I promptly hid behind my couch cushions.  I've never been reviewed by them before (that I know of) and yep, I'm skeeered. The book I'm working on is going brilliantly right now, so for my own sanity I'm trying to stay in my isolation bubble and not hear any negative news.

However, if I'm gonna gush about my dizzy-making good reviews, I feel like I need to be equally open about the less-than-gushing ones.  So here I am, making this review available to you, my lovely darlings.  Enjoy!

No comments: