Thursday, September 26, 2013

Naughty Karma - An RT Top Pick!!!

RT Magazine has been fond of the Karmic books in the past, but I have to say my little mind was flat out boggled when I found out they'd named Naughty Karma as a Top Pick.  (Squeeee!)

"Once again Andrews' magic has brought readers a story that is deviously funny, wickedly exciting, and strikingly emotional. [...] The result is nothing less than spellbinding." -4.5 Stars, Top Pick, Romantic Times Bookreviews.

Oh my stars and garters.  There will be much dancing around the living room in Casa Andrews tonight, boys and girls!  

If you're a subscriber to Romantic Times, you can check out the full review online HERE.  Otherwise you can find it in the November print edition coming to stores soon!

2 comments:

Vivant said...

Congrats on the great review! The quote from it is terrific; can't wait to see the entire review.

You've created quite a quandary for me...I am in denial of the approach of winter, but October 8th can't get here soon enough for me so Naughty Karma will appear on my Kindle!

Vivi Andrews said...

LOL. Anything I can do to make the approach of winter more bearable. :)