Monday, June 15, 2009

Let the Book Pimping Begin!

T-minus eight days til the launch of Serengeti Heat! You know what that means, boys and girls? It's time for some shameless promo! Woohoo!

Today I'm over at my Shifting Dream anthology-mate Robie Madison's Blog, being interviewed about my brand new red hot lion shape-shifter romance! Stop by for a sampling of some good ole fashioned book pimpage.

***********UPDATE**************
Okay, folks, there appear to be some technical difficulties. I've had some "Website Down!" reports, so if you have trouble getting into Robie's site, please try again later. Thanks and cross your fingers for good internet karma to get us back on track soon!

1 comment:

Vivant said...

I enjoyed your interview on Robie's site and was having fun with the comments, until the site crashed. Maybe our "Number One Fan brawl" was just too much excitement!

Ah well...8 days and counting!