Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Handful of Books

Five! Five is a beautiful number. Hold up all your fingers. Isn't that fun? I've been doing that all week, and now that the ink is dry, I can tell you why (and it ain't cuz I want to be in a Subway commercial).

I sold my fifth book to Samhain!

The third Karmic Consultants story will release as an ebook this spring. It's gonna be a busy year. The Ghost Exterminator this month. The Tickle My Fantasy print anthology in December. Serengeti Storm in January. And now, both the Shifting Dreams print anthology and a new Karmic Consultants ebook in April.

I've certainly got plenty to be thankful for, so a big ole HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all you Canadians out there. Enjoy your holiday!

3 comments:

KELLY FITZPATRICK said...

You sooooooo deserve it!

Vivi Andrews said...

Thanks, Kelly!

Vivant said...

Your fifth sale and two releases in the same month? Congratulations!