Monday, January 18, 2010

Givin' Away Ebooks & Guest-Bloggin'

Today I am a busy, busy bee. Due to the vagaries of life and the Fates, I have two (count them TWO!) guest blogs today wherein I will be giving away cool stuff.

Over at the fabulous Beth Kery's blog, I'm talking about reunion romances - the one that got away, or the one that you just keep coming back to. With a shape-shifter twist, of course. Join me, leave a comment, and you could win your choice of either of the first two Serengeti novellas. (I know it says you can only win Serengeti Heat, but if you already have it, we can work something out. Wink, wink.)

AND... as if that weren't enough (and because More is Always Better)...

I'm also over at RomCon's FF&P blog. What is RomCon you ask? Well, RomCon is a brand-spanking-fresh-off-the-presses Romance Conference designed around the romance reader. Talk books, chat with authors, get recs for new auto-buys. It's in Denver this summer and it's gonna be a blast! I'm not sure my finances will let me attend, but I'm already jealous of everyone going.

And at the RomCon paranormal blog today, I'm talking about the books that are so good they stick in your brain and take up all that memory space that might be used for things - like finding your keys. I do so hope you will come by and comment today because:

1) I am giving away a $15 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky commenter.
and
2) I'm kind of nervous. Whenever I'm on a site that has best-sellers (Marjorie Liu! Gena Showalter! MaryJanice Davidson!) blogging and then they have little ole me, I get all twitterpated and discombobulated. Wanna come hold my hand?

No comments: