Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Naughty Karma is HERE!!!

Happy Naughty Karma Release Day, everyone!!! I'm so excited that this book is finally in readers' hands.  I hope you love it even half as much as I loved writing this series! 

Today, I'm celebrating the release with the fabulous Mary Hughes over at her blog.  I'm talking about my favorite Mary Shelley quote, the nature of evil, and redeeming a villain for a hero role.  One lucky commenter will win a copy of Naughty Karma, so come on by! 

I'll also be visiting the Samhain Cafe this afternoon, to share some delicious snippets of the book.

Happy Karma Day!!!

(And for those who haven't grabbed it yet - there are blurbs & reviews & buy links & excerpts HERE.)

3 comments:

Vivant said...

Happy release day! I did a happy dance this morning when I saw this had magically appeared on my Kindle! (Love being able to buy in advance)

elaing8 said...

Happy Release Day!!!

Vivi Andrews said...

THANK YOU, ladies!!! I'm so excited that Karma is finally out there in the world!