Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Next Big Thing?

Dino erotica.  Seriously.  (Segment starts at 4.25)

I heard about this last week in the context of a spoof of the bizarre phenom (The Bodice Raptor... Rex and the Single Girl...).  A writer friend was prompted to ask, "What's next?"  She postulated that perhaps we were heading into the brave new world of sex with National Monuments (among others).  What do you think?  Mount Rushmore Menage.  They can't resist her National Treasure.  "Oh, Mr. Lincoln, what a big hat you have..." "Is that the Washington Monument in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" Or maybe 50 Shades of Shutdown... When the monuments shut down, our founding fathers get it up...  Night at the Museum: Horny Presidents Edition

Yeah, maybe not.  I might never write the Next Big (Ridiculous) Thing, but I admit I'm secretly hoping Liz Talley follows through on her joking offer to write Bigfoot erotica.  I would just die.

No comments: