Friday, April 30, 2010

The Winner of a Renee Wildes ebook is...

Tracey D (aka booklover0226)! Congratulations!

Please email contest@viviandrews.com to claim your prize and let us know which ebook you would like to read. Winners have three days to claim prizes or a replacement winner is drawn. (Though I might be a little loose on the 72 hr rule right now, since I'm at RT and I'm falling behind on my email. Please please please have patience if you don't hear back from me right away!)

And anyone at RT or in the central Ohio area, I'll be at the Ebook Expo this afternoon (4-6pm Columbus Convention Center) if you want to come pick my brain on all things shifter/karmic/Alaska/whatever...

2 comments:

Renee Wildes said...

congrats Tracey! Check out www.reneewildes.net & let me know! Look forward to hearing from you!

booklover0226 said...

Good morning, Ladies.

Thank you so much for the book. This is the perfect get well present for since I've been since for 2 weeks!

Thank you!
Hugs,
Tracey