Saturday, May 1, 2010

Ereader Contest Extended!

This is my first year at the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention so I hope I can be forgiven for not realizing how all consuming it is. I'm keeping long hours at the booklover-y madness right now and my poor, neglected email is stacking up higher and higher... including the contest emails. So...

I'm extending the ereader contest thru Sunday May 2nd at 11:59pm EST. You can still enter two ways - by emailing a copy of your Sexorcist receipt to contest@viviandrews.com with "ereader" in the subject line AND/OR by emailing the correct answers to the questions found here to the same address, with the same subject line. The winner will now be announced on Monday, May 3rd.

Also, if you happen to be in Ohio (at RT or otherwise) I'll be signing Tickle My Fantasy and Shifting Dreams today at the Romantic Times Bookfair from 10:45am until 2pm. Come say hi to me! I'll be the one with paw-print tattoos on my arms.

And, in still more unrelated news, I'm blogging today on the movie Repo Men (and I'm in rare form, if I do say so myself) with mega spoilers at the Raven Happy Hour Blog.

It's May! The lusty month of May! Perfect month for reading lusty books! So get out there and get reading!

2 comments:

Natasha A. said...

Oh I do hope you are having a great time! And just know that those of us at home are insanely jealous, and waiting with baited breath to see who won the ereader! :D

Anonymous said...

I wish I was in Ohio. I cannot wait to read the Sexorcist. Title and hot cover are just too tempting.