Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Ghost Exterminator Contest... goes down in flames

So I had this brilliant plan, right? I was gonna have this contest while I was out of the country, see? And all my minions were going to hie themselves to their local bookseller of choice and snap pics of my pretty pretty book on the pretty pretty shelves. However, a snag soon revealed itself in the fabric of my master plan. The books, they were not on the shelves! Even stores which were planning on stocking them did not have their shipments yet. Oh, the sadness which was mine!

Today was the day when the winners were to be revealed. Yes, I was originally planning on having three categories - but because only the luckiest category got off the ground, I am drawing one winner and promising (pinky swear!) that there will be more contesty chances for Ghost Exterminatory goodness in the future.

Ready? The randomly selected winner of their choice of a sneak peek at The Naked Detective or No Angel, a signed copy of The Ghost Exterminator (when I get to my copies) or the chance to name a character in Karma's book is....

**DRUMROLL PLEASE**

Kali! Congratulations! (An email has been sent, informing you of your winnings!)