What's up for grabs, you ask?
- Contemporary Romance Pack: Lead Me On by Victoria Dahl, Practice Makes Perfect by Julie James, & First Lady by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
- Paranormal Rom-Com Pack: First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones & A Date with the Other Side by Erin McCarthy
- Uber-Sexy Paranormal Pack: Demon's Fire by Emma Holly, Deadly Desire by Keri Arthur, & Master of the Night by Angela Knight
- Future/Space Sexiness Pack: Take Me & Need Me by Shelli Stevens & Beyond the Shadows by Jess Granger
- Historical Awesomeness Pack: Two Eloisa James Desperate Duchess Books, Sins of a Duke and Before the Scandal by Suzanne Enoch
- Romantic Suspense Pack: A trio of books by Roxanne St. Claire, Linda Howard, Julie Garwood
- Not My Cuppa Pack: Red Hat Club Rides Again by Haywood Smith, Coast Road by Barbara Delinsky, and Suddenly One Summer by Barbara Freethy. (Confession: I haven't read these, so I'm not personally vouching for the awesome, though they are all bestsellers. I'm just trying to make space on my overburdened bookshelves and these three seemed to go together nicely.)
- Karmic Consultants Pack: Signed print copies of The Ghost Exterminator & The Sexorcist and a digital ARC of the not yet released short story A Cop & A Feel
- Shifter Digi-Pack: Digital copies (in format of winner's choice) of Serengeti Heat, Serengeti Storm, Serengeti Lightning and the SOON-TO-BE-RELEASED Serengeti Sunrise.
DAY ONE QUESTION: Which author's books would make your list of favorite things? If you had to pick just three to take with you to a desert island (and no taking Kindles, people, there are no chargers!) then which books would you take? (I know it's an impossible question. Luckily, you are unlikely to be forced to stand by this decision. It's like the bibliophile's version of that list of celebrities you get to sleep with and it doesn't count as cheating... or something like that. I promise not to tell Julia Quinn that you were curled up in the dark with Nalini Singh last night.)