Monday, May 2, 2011

What He Said

Dude. Y'all. I had to share this video on the whole Judy Mays fiasco I mentioned last week because:

1) I am deeply impressed by anyone who can talk that fast AND be intelligent while doing so.
2) It's one of those things that needs to be said and saying it more than once? Not a bad thing.



I'm now picturing the Saw screenwriter doing research. Heh.

Oh, and I know on Friday I promised news on giveaway goodness today... so here's the word: Starting SOON (delay of game due to Act of God weather conditions in Alabama) Moira Rogers (the most excellent Bree & Donna) and Vivian Arend are doing a big ole fabulous giveaway over at their respective blogs. More details will be available shortly. Aaaaaaand, following the Favorite Things Giveaway which starts TOMORROW (wootwoot) there will be a my Favorite People Guestblog run RIGHT HERE with additional daily prizes. Get psyched, reader minions. Get psyched.

No comments: