Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Le Tour du Blogs

To spread the word that my book is out (my book is out! my book is out! woohoo!) I've been guest blogging my little heart out at some wonderful authors' blogs. Here are a few of the places I can be found these days:

Yesterday I was blogging about my favorite titles at the Samhain Weblog. Today's Gigolo Question comes from those musings on titular distinction: What's your favorite book title? Personally, I'm a big fan of Christopher Moore's The Island of the Sequined Love Nun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The Lust Lizard of Melancholy Cove

I acutally laughed out loud at that one

Vivant said...

I love The Big Over Easy, the first offering in Jasper Fforde's Nursery Crimes series -- a crime solving tale about the death of the legendary Humpty Dumpty. I agree that Christopher Moore's outrageous titles (and books) are fabulous, but Jasper Fforde's humor is so delightfully sly, subtle and downright silly that it makes me grin every time.

Anonymous said...

I know I'm a day late and a dollar short.

I like all of Tim Dorsey's titles, which I will try to recall-forgive me if I mangle them: Hurricane Punch, Florida Road Kill, Hammerhead Ranch Motel, Stingray Shuffle, Orange Crush, and more.

Kelly