Saturday, February 28, 2009

Worth Playing For?

I'm fascinated by the show Survivor. It's a bizarre mix of Machiavellian tactics and the Darwin Awards. The physical challenges test strength, stamina, teamwork & mental acuity. It's an intriguing melange for any student of human nature. Right before each challenge, the host will announce the reward for that challenge and then he'll say, "Worth playing for?" Just once, I would love to see a survivor say, "Nope. Sorry, Jeff. That just isn't tempting enough for me. I think I'll sit this one out." Hasn't happened yet (that I know of) but I'm still watching for that moment.

For the last month, I've been pretty vague about the contents of the "Gigolo Kit" that will be award to the winner of the month-long contest here on the blog. Today I'm gonna tell you what you're playing for.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Gigolo Kit, which admittedly bears a much stronger resemblance to a Gigolo Basket than it does to a Gigolo Kit. I was gonna have it look all medicinal like a First Aid Kit, but then I saw this ribbon and it made me laugh so hard I had to wrap the kit up in it. It's pink ribbon with pink sparkles on it and written on it very faintly in pink script are the words It's a Boy! I just thought that was too funny to pass up.


Contents:
  • Pink aromatherapy "Romance" candle
  • "Sensual Exotic" incense sticks (Orchid, Patchouli & Nag Champa)
  • Be Mine rose-scented soap petals
  • A soft stretchy pink & purple scarf (ideal for tying to bedposts)
  • Pink "Love" rhinestone-studded leather collar
  • Sweet Seduction "Freesia Romance" Body Butter
  • All About Me "Cranberry Tart" Body Lotion
  • All About Me "Lavender Moonlight" Body Lotion
  • "Love" Strawberry-scented Shimmer Splash
  • Epic Romance warming massage oil
  • Purple & white feather duster (cuz I had to put something ticklish in)
  • Flavored lubricated condoms (vanilla, banana, strawberry)
  • A variety of sample size lubricants (warming, sensual, strawberry-kiwi, peach)
  • Sexology "Tongue Dinger" (tongue vibrating ring)

So the Gigolo Question, now that you've seen what my (imaginary) gigolo brings when he comes a'calling, what is the one of life's little luxuries that would always be worth playing for in your book?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coffee in the morning with flavored creamer.

Kelly

Vivant said...

A spa day at the Four Seasons

Anonymous said...

OH Day spa sounds good
but I think I would have to go with a book a day! lol I could handle that :D
but oh the spa sounds great :D Even just a massage!

Unknown said...

a vacation in hawaii

Vivi Andrews said...

I don't drink coffee and I'm not much of a spa girl, but books and a trip to Hawaii sound pretty darn good. :)

Anonymous said...

Have you ever had a massage?
*drool*

Merrily Boone said...

Deep dark chocolate espresso truffles are my favorite.

Vivi Andrews said...

Ooooh, chocolate. How could we have forgotten chocolate? Thank you, Merrily!

Natasha - the only professional massage I've had was more ouchy than soothing. I probably just got the wrong kind.